The website https://seboandco.com (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Sebo & Co Pty Ltd (ABN 79 614 874 878) (t/as and referred as Sebo&Co, “we”, “our”, “us” or the “Company”).
We understand and appreciate that you may be concerned about your privacy and the confidentiality and security of information we may gain about you online.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and to complying with the Australian Privacy Principles in the Australian Privacy Act.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Information that you submit to us: In order to place an order on our website, you create a client account for yourself, contact us or subscribe to our newsletter and other marketing activities; in general you provide us with the following data:
- Your identification data and your details: your first name, surname, language and country from which you are interacting with us, and your contact data such as your email address, postal address, delivery address and your telephone number.
- Financial and payment information: your bank details (please take into account that all payment transactions are encrypted by the receiving bank; we do not hold any card numbers), information on your purchases, your orders, your returns, etc.
- The connection and global navigation data (if, for example, you use the “find a store” service)
- Your profile – if you open a client account, you then create a profile and identify yourself when visiting our website; some data will therefore be saved such as your user name and password, your recent purchases or even your preferences.
- Your personal preferences: that includes your wish list and your preferences regarding marketing and cookies.
- Additional personal information – You may also provide us with other personal information such as your date of birth, gender etc. We alone collect and retain this additional information and use it in our analyses to improve our services.
- When we ask you to enter your personal data to access a feature, some data are entered in compulsory fields since it involves data we need to enable you to access this feature (for example to deliver a parcel to you, we need your postal address).
- It is important that the personal information shared about you is correct and up to date. Please inform us of any changes in information.
- We do not save any personal data of a sensitive nature and, since our website is not intended for children, we retain no data relating to children.
Data obtained via cookies:
- Data use – this information includes the products and services you have bought from us and the way you use our website and our applications
- Technical data – this information includes:
- Your IP address, your search engine and its version, your location and time zone, your browser plug-in, the operating system and platform, but also other technical data on the device you use to browse our website.
- Some information on your visit, including the URL and your click history, from and on our website (including date and time); the products you have consulted or researched; the response time of the pages, errors in downloading, time spent on the pages, interaction on the pages (such as clicks and cursor movements), the way you leave pages.
WHAT DO WE USE PERSONAL DATA FOR?
Depending on the type of data about you that is available to us, we may process it for the following purposes:
- To manage your registration as a user of our website: if you wish to use our services, we need to process your data to identify you as a website user and allow you to access various features and personalised services. You may remove your account at any time by contacting us.
- To fulfil a purchasing contract with you: your data are used by us to keep you updated on the status of your order, prepare your order, accept your payment, provide you with access to the after-sales service and have your order refunded. They also allow us to prevent possible fraud against you and against us when a purchase is made. If we consider the action to be fraudulent, this processing enables us to block the transaction.
- To reply to requests made to customer services.
- To improve our services: when using our website, you are informed that we process your browsing and purchasing data for analysis and statistical purposes. In fact, they provide us with a better understanding of the way you use our website in order to improve the usability and quality of our services.
- For marketing purposes: if you subscribe to our Newsletter, we process your data to manage your subscription and send you targeted information by email or text depending on the preferences you have shared with us. We may also contact you with push notifications if you subscribe to this service. We need your consent for any direct marketing. You may also unsubscribe from our communications at any time (for example to unsubscribe from the newsletter, you just need to click on the button “Unsubscribe” found at the bottom of all our newsletters and confirm your wish to unsubscribe).
“Where you have given your consent to receive direct marketing content, whether it is through our newsletter or via push notifications, we may use the information you provide to us for the following purposes:”
- Sharing information on our events, products, services and current offers.
- Recommendations on certain products or services that may interest you.
- Client research in order to have a clearer understanding of your expectations regarding the products and services offered by our website.
In the context of using our website, you may find you receive information from third parties with whom we work to offer you certain services. It may involve:
- Financial establishments
- Fraud detection and prevention entities
- Logistics, transport and delivery services
- Service providers linked to marketing and advertising
We may share your information with our third parties for the following reasons, for example:
- Payment services in order to proceed to payment;
- Delivery companies in order to deliver your order;
- Credit and fraud prevention agencies to check your credit and your identity;
- Analytical software that enables us to process your information to improve your shopping experience on our website.
We ask third parties to keep your personal information safe in keeping with the law. Third parties may only use your personal information according to our instructions and not for their own use.